Shekhawati, it is of the largest towns of the district. The town was founded by the Kayamkhani nawabs in the mid 15th century AD and remained under their control until it was taken over by the Rajput ruler Sardul Singh in 1730 AD. The district town has some splendidly painted havelis. Easily accessible of these are those of Narssingh Das Tibriwal,Ishwar Das-Mohan DAs Modi and the Khaitans. The most interesting monument is the Khatri Mahal (the Wind Palace) dating back to around 1760 AD with elegant lines. The Sri Bihariji Temple is noted for its lovely murals. Other places worth visiting include -Badalgarh,Jorawargarh,Mertani Baori,Kamruddin Shah ki Dargah, Birdi Chand ka Kaun,Ajit Sagar and a Jain temple.
|Starting from : Rs. 4900.0