It is a grand mosque of South India. The construction of this masjid was started in 1614 by the 6th Sultan Abdulla Qutb Shah and completed by Aurangzeb. This vast mosque can accommodate 10,000 personnel during prayer time. It was built of enormous black granite slabs. The clay from Mecca mixed with red colour were used for stucco decorations at the entrance of the Masjid. Lies next to Charminar. The entrance arches are made of single slabs of granite.
|Starting from : Rs. 2000.0